Official City v Bayern Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say start Balo and Dzeko. They're both in better form than Kun right now. Kun got a goal on Saturday, but he missed two other semi-sitters as well. He's just not himself right now.

Bayern aren't near the form they were in in the first meeting; City could dominate this one. Would not be surprised if we win 3:0 tbh

After saying we'd be fucked since the Napoli game i've changed my tune and now think the footballing gods will be smiling on us all tonight.
COME ON CITY AND VILLAREAL..............

123abcd said:
Bayern aren't near the form they were in in the first meeting; City could dominate this one. Would not be surprised if we win 3:0 tbh
I've got 10 £ on us progressing with at least a 2-goal victory tonight. Viva!

DruntBlunt said:
123abcd said:
I've got 10 £ on us progressing with at least a 2-goal victory tonight. Viva!

that's a good investment; plus they are already through meaning they might not play all first squad players.

Lets win, show some pride, if Napoli win congratulate them and Bayern on progressing, show some humility, we will hopefully meet them next year when things might be different. :-)

Even though progress is not entirely in our hands we can still go through.

Should be some exciting and tense moments over the 90 odd minutes to come.

Its sort of like a last day relegation dog fight in reverse and Manure could go down with us so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.