Official City v Bayern Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancity1 said:
Even though progress is not entirely in our hands we can still go through.

Should be some exciting and tense moments over the 90 odd minutes to come.

Its sort of like a last day relegation dog fight in reverse and Manure could go down with us so to speak.

God I hope Basel nick a win. Would love to see those **** faces if their drunken scot can't get the win.

Lucky shirt

I'm wearing my lucky black keeper top tonight, it's unbeaten for 2 seasons, home and away. Need all the luck we can get tonight.

Who else is wearing a lucky item of clothing?

alky313 said:
mancity1 said:

Its sort of like a last day relegation dog fight in reverse and Manure could go down with us so to speak.

God I hope Basel nick a win. Would love to see those **** faces if their drunken scot can't get the win.

City win , Napoli draw and Manure lose the film would be titled "a night to savour for all"

Re: Lucky shirt

Lucky matchday skiddies, they're getting a bit crusty now.

I'd play:

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Yaya
Milner

Silva
Johnson
Aguero

Balotelli

As someone previously said, think it will be 0-0 at half time and then we'll get two goals in the second half.

COME ON CITY!!!! (AND VILLAREAL)

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Yaya
de Jong

Nasri
Milner
Silva

Balotelli

------------------

I think we can win this if we're patient and keep possession. I opted to go with a more classic 4-2-3-1. We can do this.

2-1.

mancity1 said:
alky313 said:
mancity1 said:

City win , Napoli draw and Manure lose the film would be titled "a night to savour for all"

If Carlsburg.............

Come on Villarreal...apparently they're not putting out their best squad but I still feel they can hold back Napoli...

Feels like a derby, mixed with a relegation battle

Old habits..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.