Official City v Bayern Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think with this game Bayern will put out a weak side (why risk 1st team injuries when you've qualified top already), so I really do think all our hopes rest with Villarreal. I believe :D

MC ID said:
I honestly think with this game Bayern will put out a weak side (why risk 1st team injuries when you've qualified top already), so I really do think all our hopes rest with Villarreal. I believe :D

One thing is about sure - they will not try to control the game.

But they could field an offense with four of Olic/Alaba/Ribery/Gomez/Müller and go for counter attacks.

I think you have to start Dzeko. He will be hungry after his poor performance in Germany and he's just rounding into form again. He will want to show there is no BM jinx and how off to the fans back in Germany

SoCalBlue said:
I think you have to start Dzeko. He will be hungry after his poor performance in Germany and he's just rounding into form again. He will want to show there is no BM jinx and how off to the fans back in Germany

I'm personally in agreement, start both him and Balo having Aguero come on later as a sub. Hell i'd even start AJ because I reckon he'd widen the Bayern defensive lines and provide great service to Dzeko, plus he keeps scoring.

My team would be:

Hart
Zabs (micah is injured) Komps Les clichy
Milner Yaya Barry
AJ Dzeko Balo

Have we tried this combo before? Because to me it looks like a winner.

Nasri should probably sit this one out. FCB are physical. I'd also like to see him pick apart Chelsea.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:19 pm --<br /><br />
MC ID said:
SoCalBlue said:

I'm personally in agreement, start both him and Balo having Aguero come on later as a sub. Hell i'd even start AJ because I reckon he'd widen the Bayern defensive lines and provide great service to Dzeko, plus he keeps scoring.

My team would be:

Hart
Milner Yaya Barry
AJ Dzeko Balo

Silva?

Tonight hopefully

------------HART----------------
Richard--Lescott--Kompany-- Clichy
-------Yaya toure---Nigel De Jong--
Silva-------------------Milner-----
----------Aguero---------------
----------------Balotelli-------

You must for sure saying now, WOW Bosnian and no dzeko in the starting line up well. they know dzeko very well and i think they have bigger respect to Dzeko then Balotelli...The german press write mostly about Dzeko and aguero.. And Balotelli is too strong for players like Van Buyten and Boateng , so he can make the difference , also it would be awesome to bring dzeko in at 70 th minute so he is fresh , and they will be tired so he can maybe become a Joker...

But i am not the Manager , Manchini is awesome , he will know what to do in this situation for sure ;)

alky313 said:
Nasri should probably sit this one out. FCB are physical. I'd also like to see him pick apart Chelsea.

-- Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:19 pm --

MC ID said:
SoCalBlue said:

My team would be:

Hart
Milner Yaya Barry
AJ Dzeko Balo

Silva?

Holy arse bandit how did I forget my favorite player!? THE SHAME!!!

Perhaps change yaya for a free roaming silva then but I still think thats a team with a lot to offer and it's important for us to change styles otherwise teams will find it easier to predict us, perhaps surprising Bayern will give us an edge.

SoCalBlue said:

I'm not totally convinced Dzeko's style is suited to the champions league to be honest.

I think we will win but will be out as I can't see Villereal beating Napoli due to the way Napoli play on the counter. I think that we have done OK in the CL this year and if we had not been so nervous against Napoli at home and got some decisions in Munich we could have been looking at having already qualified, but we haven't so we have to live with that.

I really do not want us to make any effort in the Europa League if we drop out of the CL as I think the PL is more important this year.

Anyway, tough line up to call for tonight with the big games against Chelski and Arse coming up but I would go with:

Hart

Gael
Kompany
Toure
Zab

De Jong
Ya Ya

Nasri
Silva

Edin
Kun

Airbags Optional
Villarreal doesn t ave to win against Napoli, just to draw.

As for Dzeko, i don t want see him starting tonight, same as Aguero. Balotelli has to start a Match like this n prove he can control himself. I would put Nasri, Silva nd Johnson behind him nd then start to win the more posession in 3th line between then slow defenders. Their CBs aint used to play against a Player like Mario. After 70 mins Dzeko & Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.