Official City v. Blackburn thread

Daniel Sturridge said:
..................Given..................
Onuoha...Dunne...Kompany...Bridge
.................de Jong.................
.........Elano.........Ireland.........
SWP................................Robinho
.................Bojinov.................

Would go for this personally.

Richard said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
..................Given..................
Onuoha...Dunne...Kompany...Bridge
.................de Jong.................
.........Elano.........Ireland.........
SWP................................Robinho
.................Bojinov.................

Would go for this personally.
this would be my team as well

with swp likely out then a line-up like the one vs everton would be the most likely.

id like a petrov start with robbie playing a free role

City race in2 a 2 goal lead thanks to strikes from Robinho and Caceido,but Bburn pull one bk with 2 mins to spare plus stoppage time........................final score Manchester City 2 Blackburn Rovers? you decide????

Should be a good atmosphere tomorrow, a very important game, just as important as last week at everton, bottom 2 tiers sold out according to OS, can't wait for tomorrow!

I'm optimistic and feel good about this one....but every other time this season we've been looking good and won a couple of games the team always turn up an absolutely dire performance. Don't feel like it should be the case in this one but I am slightly worried, but only slightly.

In fact I do have a bet on for a handicap (-1 goal) city win at 51/20. (I'm not used to the UK style of showing odds, but that's what it is according to expekt.com. 3.55 x the stake tells me much more, but that's probably since I'm not used to it). I'll be happy with any win anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.