Official City v. Blackburn thread

im undecided i have a feeling this is going to be a very difficult game. i had a dream that they won the toss shoot our end the first half (where the away fans sit) 0-0 at half time and then we arnt creating much so swp comes on in the 67th min and ends up scoring a wonder goal a typical swp strike into the roof of the net in the 82nd minute. A shaky last 10where they will hit the bar or post through a samba header but we will hang on for the 1-0 win.

Hesitate to say this but...

...think we will murder them. All over by 3:20 with the ref stopping the match on 55 minutes as he is anti blood sports

City Team. Schmeichel, Mills, Berti, Ball, Logan, Hamann, Fernandes, De Jong, Garrido, Etuhu, Evans. subs:Nash, Thatcher, M.Mills, Negouai, Vuoso, Macken, Sibierski.

asherj123 said:
City Team. Schmeichel, Mills, Berti, Ball, Logan, Hamann, Fernandes, De Jong, Garrido, Etuhu, Evans. subs:Nash, Thatcher, M.Mills, Negouai, Vuoso, Macken, Sibierski.

It would almost be worth watching that team, just to see Berti touch a football.

Line-up is exactly the same as last week.

And Samba is playing up front for Bolto...err i mean Blackburn.

pee dubya said:
Line-up is exactly the same as last week.

If true, the full line-up is:
Man City: Given, Richards, Onuoha, Dunne, Bridge, De Jong, Kompany, Elano, Ireland, Robinho, Caicedo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.