Official City v Fulham Thread

Re: de jong's passing

TFC said:
Clown. He was one of the best players in blue first half. Misplaced 2 passes - sometimes I wonder what game other people are watching.

This. Some people on here really make me want to tear my hair out.

kingdoneg said:
dazz46 said:
Richards is never in his right position,when we are defendeing dunne is telling him where he should be every time.An England international should not need to be told.
and when he goes forward he can't get back,he needs to be offloaded in the summer

I can only think that he's already been informed his services shall be no longer required next season. That would be a logical argument as to why he's been playing totally disinterested.

***just my 2 penny thoughts***

this is probably what Al Fahim did us no favours with (aside from the rest of his BS) in that the way he shot his mouth off couldn't have given some of our existing squad players much confidence in whether they'd be around & figuring in our longer-term plans.

not sure if we'd actually sell Micah (rather he's one to be worked with, especially as he's home-grown) but you can imagine that this aspect of our team management is one that must be carefully handled. Even Dunne was referencing in an article this weekend that some players are 'fearing' a clearout in the summer, and this cannot be helping the general morale, team spirit, or cohesiveness within our squad.

BobKowalski said:
TFC said:
Ahhh...so its Etuhu and Micah getting the slagging today when neither have been poor. Unbelievable.

Agreed. Don't think anyone rates a slagging at the mo...no one is exactly setting the world alight bar Ireland every now and then but no one is having a mare either.

Is it just me that quite likes the Garrido and Petrov combo on the left?

Bridge > Garrido

BobKowalski said:
TFC said:
Ahhh...so its Etuhu and Micah getting the slagging today when neither have been poor. Unbelievable.

Agreed. Don't think anyone rates a slagging at the mo...no one is exactly setting the world alight bar Ireland every now and then but no one is having a mare either.

Is it just me that quite likes the Garrido and Petrov combo on the left?

They've not been aggressive as they possibly could be, though for obvious reasons. There was a period last season when they were absolutely brilliant together - Garrido knowing when to overlap, both of them supplying great crosses etc.

MCFCinUSA said:
kingdoneg said:
dazz46 said:
Richards is never in his right position,when we are defendeing dunne is telling him where he should be every time.An England international should not need to be told.
and when he goes forward he can't get back,he needs to be offloaded in the summer

I can only think that he's already been informed his services shall be no longer required next season. That would be a logical argument as to why he's been playing totally disinterested.

***just my 2 penny thoughts***

this is probably what Al Fahim did us no favours with (aside from the rest of his BS) in that the way he shot his mouth off couldn't have given some of our existing squad players much confidence in whether they'd be around & figuring in our longer-term plans.

not sure if we'd actually sell Micah (rather he's one to be worked with, especially as he's home-grown) but you can imagine that this aspect of our team management is one that must be carefully handled. Even Dunne was referencing in an article this weekend that some players are 'fearing' a clearout in the summer, and this cannot be helping the general morale, team spirit, or cohesiveness within our squad.

True... The aftershocks of the takeover will be felt for another season or so yet.

I don't rate de Jong he's no more than average for me but hope I'm proved wrong over the rest of the season and will come on here and hold my hands up if I am. For 16 million you should expect a bit more to his game than just breaking up the play like essien, senna and diarra provide.

avoidconfusion said:
TFC said:
Clown. He was one of the best players in blue first half. Misplaced 2 passes - sometimes I wonder what game other people are watching.

This. Some people on here really make me want to tear my hair out.

I thought he was brill and what we are missing in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.