Official City v Fulham Thread

ive never posted this before. but confidence is lost, hughes has to go.

Never minf Hughes out.I reckon you could sacl all this squad barring SWP,Superman and Shay Given.

The majority of this team,and I know some are gods to some,are just not good enough.

dannyboy91uk said:
The only way us has Manchester City fans will get quality players coming into our club is if we are competing in tournaments like the Champions League or the Uefa Cup if we cannot guarantee our position will be good enough what hope do we have with Mark Hughes has the manager?

I think its time for Mark Hughes to get out and bring somebody with alot of experience in like Jose Mourinho I know we will have no chance in hell in getting him but this is what we need because even if we are not in the top 7 or in the Uefa cup for next season I still think he will be able to buy some quality players (Some) something I dont think Mark Hughes can do.

3-1 Fs this is appauling.

No one of the calibre of Mourinho would touch City with a barge pole - even with all the money in the world. Bye bye European football, it was nice while it lasted. Dreadful.

Right this is the game where I have lost my confidence in Hughes, I'm fully in support of keeping managers for the long term but our long term does not lie with Mark Hughes. We need someone who can motivate these players and get them working as a team, for the amount of money we have spent and the quality of players we have, bottom half is not good enough. Hughes out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.