Official City v Fulham Thread

ultimateharold said:
Has the second half of the season started yet?

Would that be the second half of the season that, apparently, all MH teams improve in?

super_city_si said:
I think we looked fucked. Looks like a team that has energy aganst a team that is on its last legs.

but all mark hughes teams are stronger and fitter 2nd half of the season.............

I'm usually at the game, today I'm glad I'm not.

Watching this totally abysmal display on TV is bad enough, I never thought I'd see pride in the shirt so non-existant.

With a couple of exceptions the City team were utter and absolute garbage and deserved to lose.

Defence! what fucking defence?

It's painfully obvious that MH hasn't the foggiest idea, I never imagined I'd say that but I have.

It's no good saying the players lose games, the manager has the say in picking the team and MH picks the wrong one time and time again. Hughes should go and go now

Against Hamburg on Thursday we haven't a chance

Daz_Blue said:
Martin Jol said he wants to come back to the premiership .....can we swap bosses after Thursday ?

That would make me a happy man, Jol is a good manager & knows what he's doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.