Official City v Fulham Thread

Bluemoon115 said:
So, who else is being a fake fan and watching it at home while posting on BM then?

;-P

Guilty as charged!

But only 3rd home game I've missed all season including UEFA games...

Bit skint and actually not that bothered! Well OK a bit bothered now it comes to Kick-Off time!

So what's the team?

1.618034 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
So, who else is being a fake fan and watching it at home while posting on BM then?

;-P

Guilty as charged!

Bit skint and actually not that bothered! Well OK a bit bothered now it comes to Kick-Off time!

So what's the team?

Given, Dunne, Ned, Micah, Garrido, Zab, Nigel, Ireland, Etuhu, Petrov and the Bojinator.

Bluemoon115 said:
1.618034 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

;-P

Guilty as charged!

So what's the team?

Given, Dunne, Ned, Micah, Garrido, Zab, Nigel, Ireland, Etuhu, Petrov and the Bojinator.

Good, glad to see Boj and Petrov start. Also Etuhu on the right should give us loads more width that SWP and Robi, who need the rest!

Garrido and Richard's performances are key, as ever!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.