Official City v Fulham Thread

Grand Master Ram Rod

I'd put Tevez and Ireland sub as I think they need a rest as both are carrying injuries and would only put them on if needed, I'd take SWP and Richards out just to give others who deserve it a game. I'd try and start Johnno, see if he can do an hour or so.

..................Given..................
Zabaleta...Toure...Lescott...Bridge
................de Jong................
........Johnson........Barry........
Weiss..............................Petrov
.................Bellamy.................

Subs: Richards, Ireland, SWP, Taylor, Sylvinho, Tevez, Ball.

City 3 (Bellamy, Lescott, Weiss) Fulham 0.

Daniel Sturridge - nothing personal, but have you considered changing your "user name"? It's somewhat unpleasant nowadays.... just a thought.

NSBFL said:
Daniel Sturridge - nothing personal, but have you considered changing your "user name"? It's somewhat unpleasant nowadays.... just a thought.

PMSL!

Dont think this is an easy think to do as you lose your posting history!

Difficult one to call this!

Fulham are no mugs as we found to our cost last year!

We need to treat all cups seriously but at the sametime rest some players and give others a chance!

If you can guarantee a win then I would like to see Taylor, Ned, Zab, Silvinhio, Johnstone (if fit), Weiss and Petrov given a chance with this Ball lad on the bench with RSC if close to match fitness.

I would give Tevez more recovery time and rest Ireland who looks out of sorts.

But I dont want to risk going out the cup!

The decisions a manager has to make!

No dont think so!

Get down to the ground and lets applaud our returning heros!

They might need a pick me up after yesterday!

I'd play Tevez, he needs games more than he needs rest, his season hasnt really got off the ground and has been a bit stop start.

Given

Zabba
Toure
Lescott
Sylvinho

Weiss
De Jong
Barry
Petrov

Bellamy
Tevez

Subs:

Taylor
Bridge
Richards
SWP
Garrido
Ball
Ireland

Given

Zabaleta Toure Lescott Bridge

De Jong Barry

Weiss Ireland (Johnson 70") Petrov

Bellamy (Santa Cruz 70")

I doubt Johnson's really fit enough to start so I'm picking Ireland for this one although ideally he would be sitting it out. Weiss, Petrov and Zabaleta have surely earned their opportunities. Bellamy playing the full 90" is a bit of a worry considering how injury prone he is and if Santa Cruz is fit enough it would be a good opportunity to give him a run out. One of the two needs to be fit for West Ham.

It's potentially a very, very strong team and I doubt Fulham are going to be at their best. City 3-0.

think the game is too soon for RSC and Johnson...usually you'll hear about them playing in a training or reserve game to get their fitness up to speed but that hasn't happened yet. I think Zab and Weiss get some time, Petrov too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.