Official City v Fulham Thread

with Bellamy very doubtful it leaves us woefully short up front,i expect a scrappy 1-0 win with a return to form from a more attacking superman.

..................shay....................
zag......toure........lescott........sylvinho

swp......de jong.......barry........petrov

.................ireland.......................

................tevez..................... santa cruz to get 25 mins

Jockidocki said:
where can I watch this game?

I think the only place you can watch it is at the stadium, I read before about the difficulty finding any streams for it and I don't think it's on TV, unless there's highlights shown later.

Given

Richards
Toure
Lescott
Sylvinho

Petrov
Barry
De Jong
Zab
Weiss

Tevez

Bellamy will need a rest, as does Superman. Would like to see what Sylvinho and Weiss can do.

It's going to be a Fulham second string, Dempsey, Hangelaand and Nevland are defo out as well

celf said:
with Bellamy very doubtful it leaves us woefully short up front,i expect a scrappy 1-0 win with a return to form from a more attacking superman.

..................shay....................
zag......toure........lescott........sylvinho

swp......de jong.......barry........petrov

.................ireland.......................

................tevez..................... santa cruz to get 25 mins
This!! 2-0 city

Same team as Sat will want to to vent their anger at Fulham in a positive way, if we are well on top and winning maybe then the likes of SWP, Ireland may make way for subs but until then they will have to perform.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.