LESCOTT

BARRY
DE JONG
SWP
IRELAND
PETROV

BELLAMY

The player who may need rest is Bellamy

Hughes said a while ago that he had to be careful about playing Bellamy twice a week, because of problems with his knee.

If Tevez has not suffered a reaction I'd start Tevez up front and use Bellamy from the bench if necessary.

----------Given---------
Zab-Ned-Lescott-Sylvinho
----------De Jong-------
SWP----Barry-----Garrido
-------Tevez-Petrov-----

Or maybe Ball up front to partner Tevez.

Presumably we can name 7 subs like we do in the Premiership. If so it would be good to see Johnno and Roque Santa Cruz there just to give them some game time, but clearly depends on how fit they are.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
NSBFL said:
Daniel Sturridge - nothing personal, but have you considered changing your "user name"? It's somewhat unpleasant nowadays.... just a thought.

PMSL!

Dont think this is an easy think to do as you lose your posting history!

I had to change from Brighton Blue for some weird reason (couldnt log on)...and I lost 2500 posts.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
NSBFL said:
Daniel Sturridge - nothing personal, but have you considered changing your "user name"? It's somewhat unpleasant nowadays.... just a thought.

PMSL!

Dont think this is an easy think to do as you lose your posting history!

I had to change from Brighton Blue for some weird reason (couldnt log on)...and I lost 2500 posts.

I think Fulham wont be really fired up for this - they lost on saturday and i think due to their thin squad will be more nterested in getting a good league placing.

Therefore i think we will win easy. i do think though that MH will continue to play his strongest options, but for a home game NDJ will sit it out and Micah will get a 'rest'

Fulham have been using their full squad for the European games i.e. playing weakened players in Europe, and the better players in the League. I think they only had 2 players who played in Europe and the Premiership game

They are not very good away from home normally, but that game when they came back from 2 down to win 3-2 still sticks in my mind.

They've got some good players who are under-rated eg Clint Dempsey, and Diomansay Kamara who is seriously quick (although a bit haphazard with his finishing).

Given
Zabaleta Onuoha Toure Sylvinho
Wiess de Jong Barry Ireland Petrov
Bellamy

Ideally I would've played:

Given
Onuoha Toure Kompany Sylvinho
Wiess de Jong Johnson Petrov
Bellamy Caicedo

Fixtures such as this makes we wish we didn't loan out Cass.

Surely Wiess, and potentially Ball will see some sort of action in this game? Hopefully Wiess will start, or at least see a decent chunk of match time. Perfect situation to bring him in imo.

Wondering in what circumstances Taylor will get a game also??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.