Official City v Fulham Thread

Who is this parasite commentating on my stream. Saying our players don't love football like United, Arsenal, and Barca players do and are letting money make them lazy or some shit. Is it Gary Birtles?

City's performances remind me of women, they give you 2 good games then their back on their period.

LoveCity said:
Who is this parasite commentating on my stream. Saying our players don't love football like United, Arsenal, and Barca players do and are letting money make them lazy or some shit. Is it Gary Birtles?

I've fucked my stream off, it keeps locking and the commentator is a huge wanker

today's game was never going to be about the performance considering we're missing just about the entire spine of the team. 3 points is needed no matter how ugly it will be.

Admittedly we were pretty poor in that first half but do these commentators ever take into account our fixture congestion, fatigue, and other factors like that? We're winning, that's the important thing but Fulham might come out more fired up in the second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.