Official City v Fulham Thread

unacceptable performance

but i have learned to keep my views to myself than be vilified by coming on here to take mancini apart - some of the players didn't deserve to pull our shirt on on sunday

oh god, there - i've said it.

although we scored in the first half we didn't do anything like a 3spot team in the league and i hate to say this but Mancini came in with is name rather than is competent managerial skills as a manager,we weren't playing anything and he just stood there without changing anything on the team which made me angry to even fight with my girl that day,what waste of money on these players who can't control or move into positions.

tamsie said:
So I was right Falz you did assume what Mancini did and said and then slag the guy which makes you a prick because this is a supporters site and if you just want to assume things to slag of the manager that makes you a big prick

For what it worth Mancini has cleared out the dressng room of a lot of unmotivated players who thought they were bigger than the club Adi and Robino in particular and is getting together a decent side. We drew one game it happens look at the results and every week it happens a team losses or draws a game they (on paper) should win its called football. You can’t then assume Mancini did nothing or said nothing at half time and slag him off on that basis.

We look better when we play 1 up front but the so called supporters moan so we play 3 look what happens moaning gets us no where suporting the team everywhere. Try it !!

Yours Faithfully Shitbag (very grown up)

If you think Mancini had nothing to do with that performance you are deluded...<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:51 pm --<br /><br />
aphex said:
unacceptable performance

but i have learned to keep my views to myself than be vilified by coming on here to take mancini apart - some of the players didn't deserve to pull our shirt on on sunday

oh god, there - i've said it.

Fingers crossed they'll show us that they do deserve to wear it tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.