Official City v Liverpool MatchDay Thread.

thepolarbear said:
murur0a said:
Tevez alone up top doesn't work.

I agree and I'll be very annoyed if I turn up to 4-5-1 at home game on Monday but I very much suspect thats going to be the case.

Wouldn't Milner push up, so that Silva effectively plays just behind Tev? Also, think De Jong will start ahead of AJ; he'll come on after 60 mins. Definitely want to see Milner starting for his energy.

Think it's going to be a very close competitive game tonight. The midfield of the park will be congested, as I expect Liverpool to have Poulsen, Mascherano and Gerrard in and around that area, doing battle with De Jong, Milner/Barry and Yaya Toure. Can't see us getting great width from our full-backs and Mancini may need to introduce AJ,SWP, and/or Balotelli at some stage to give us the necessary width.

Unless we go ahead in the game, think Mancini will stick with a pretty compact 4-3-3, hopefully with Milner and Yaya getting themselves up and beyond the front men.

My team for tonight -

1. Hart

2. Richards/Zab 3. Lescott

4. Toure K 5. Kompany

6. De Jong

7. Toure Y 8. Milner

9. Tevez 10. Silva/AJ

11. Adebayor

only one scoreline tonight and it`s 6-0 to us,tevez,silva,yaya toure,kuyt og(because he`s a gobshite),kompany and tevez in that order. 2-0 up at half time,job`s a good `un and last one out turn the lights off. Cheers!!!

Think Mancini will go 4-3-3 to start. With Milner playing instead of Barry it'll work a lot better than before, and AJ has done enough to show he deserves to start instead of Silva who needs a few more games to get used to the pace.

Hart
Richards Kolo Kompany Lescott
DeJong
Milner Yaya
Tevez AJ
Ade

liverpool lineup

This is the team according to the best source on Rawk.

Reina
johnson carra skrtel agger
dirk gerrard lucas jovanovic
Ngog Torres

Bench: Babel Aurelio Soto Maxi Poulson pacheco

so macherano on the way out of the club?

For me, the team should be

Hart - Richards - Kolo - Kompany - Zabaleta - Touré - Barry - Milner - Adam Johnson - Silva - Tévez

or

Hart - Richards - Kolo - Kompany - Zabaleta - Touré - Barry - Adam Johnson - Silva - Tévez - Balotelli

diegol10 said:
For me, the team should be

Hart - Richards - Kolo - Kompany - Zabaleta - Touré - Barry - Milner - Adam Johnson - Silva - Tévez

or

Hart - Richards - Kolo - Kompany - Zabaleta - Touré - Barry - Adam Johnson - Silva - Tévez - Balotelli

you guys gotta learn that we need adebayor, he is the only target man uprfont. he keeps the cb's busy and lets tevez and silva do their work. balotelli is not a lone striker, thats not the place where you will get the best out of him.
and why would you put zabaleta over lescott? zabaleta is way to dangerous, against us. he commits stupid fouls and one of these days is going to give penalties.
and your putting barry over milner? lol

Unfortunately this game is too important NOT to lose, therefore I ca see only one outcome a 0-0 draw and like last season it will be a battle royal in midfield without much goal action, both teams cancelling one another out and both teams sharing the spoils. Hope I am wrong though and we beat the bin dippers just to shut the fucking press and pundits up.

Rammyblues said:
Unfortunately this game is too important NOT to lose, therefore I ca see only one outcome a 0-0 draw and like last season it will be a battle royal in midfield without much goal action, both teams cancelling one another out and both teams sharing the spoils. Hope I am wrong though and we beat the bin dippers just to shut the fucking press and pundits up.

This game is too important to not go for the win...anything else is unacceptable and unexcuseable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.