Official City v Liverpool MatchDay Thread.

the talisman said:
Silva over AJ for me, best footballer at the club (tin hat on!).

AJ will get plenty of games, probably mostly coming off the bench, but he's got a long way to go before he can keep Silva out of the starting 11.

When I say Silva is the best player we've got, of course that's only because SI is no longer with us;-)

too soon.

hehe

Jimma said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Would you tell Balo he wasnt playin'? :-) not been as exited by a player since we first signed Anelka

i mean, i jsut dont want him as a sub tonight becuase hes "new" i just wanna go gung ho tonight haha

ive watched that balotelli video on youtube called "stop racism, provocated but not intimidated" at least 100 times.

yeah its disgusting the way that kind of thing is allowed to go unchecked in italy...no wonder the lad got upset at times

Jimma said:
Would you tell Balo he wasnt playin'? :-) not been as exited by a player since we first signed Anelka

i mean, i jsut dont want him as a sub tonight becuase hes "new" i just wanna go gung ho tonight haha

ive watched that balotelli video on youtube called "stop racism, provocated but not intimidated" at least 100 times.

Good call on the youtube vid- just re-watched it.

I posted on the Europa thread last week that he seems to have something about him that annoys opposition players! I can see him getting in some bother with the PL wanna-be hard men.

Can't wait!

the talisman said:
Jimma said:

Good call on the youtube vid- just re-watched it.

I posted on the Europa thread last week that he seems to have something about him that annoys opposition players! I can see him getting in some bother with the PL wanna-be hard men.

Can't wait!

mascherano is up first. bring it haha

I can't start a new topic since I haven't reached 100 posts yet, so I'll put this question in this thread to see if somebody can give me a good quick answer - is anybody here a big enough Real Madrid fan that you can suggest the best English language fan forum to follow? Oezil and Canales are interesting enough that I might follow Real a bit this season. Anybody have any links? Thx.

Jimma said:

yeah its disgusting the way that kind of thing is allowed to go unchecked in italy...no wonder the lad got upset at times

Thanks for that jimma, never seen that video before, just checked it out.... AWESOME PIECE, I AGREE!

Thanks for that jimma, never seen that video before, just checked it out.... AWESOME PIECE, I AGREE!

no worries mate.
it is THAT good.

i watch it on a daily basis. cant wait for tonight!!!!!!

Jimma said:

no worries mate.
it is THAT good.

i watch it on a daily basis. cant wait for tonight!!!!!!

3-0 win for me - lets give all our critics somethin' else to winge about

FUManUtd said:
This would be the most dangerous lineup for opponents, city could put out, minus kolarov and boateng. milner can defend and so can yaya, remember the best defense is a good offense. if mancini played that lineup tomorrow, i can guarantee a win for us
..............adebayor
balotelli...................tevez
.................silva
........milner.........yaya
lescott..kompany..kolo..micah
..................hart
i would have put zaba, but sometimes he just puts us in dangerous position with those late tackles and unnecessary shirt tugs/fouls outside and inside the box. we need boateng back really bad
That lineup would certainly produce goals but, without NDJ to break up Gerrard and Mascerano's play-making skills, I predict a 2-2 outcome.

qxkmdj.png

ATTACK, ATTACK,
ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.