Official City v Liverpool MatchDay Thread.

City Raider said:
having no target man is a little confusing, unless the plan is to try and move their defence around

for all the money we've spent, is that only 2 new players playing tonight?

bizzare, but what a bench

Its weird, I'm listening to the Key103 stream from the Official Site and there is no commentary, it's just an open mike in the press room, you can hear all the music and announcements and general hubub from inside the room.

Calm down ppl, its 90 mins and im sure there will be changes with Ade and Silva on the bench.

ono said:
What,s up with Silva? Really surprised with this line-up to be honest.
yea me too... but there are things to consider... silva hasnt been training that much since he returned and played two games not really showing much... Balo seems to still have a knock and we better let him heal properly... not playing Ade is strange tho... but if necessary we have him, silva and jo to through in...

City Raider said:
having no target man is a little confusing, unless the plan is to try and move their defence around

for all the money we've spent, is that only 2 new players playing tonight?

3 of them are injured though.....

LoveCity said:
Bobby seems terrified of losing for some reason.

It's more that his style is to control the game, keep the ball and they can't score. I'm still surprised at the line up but have faith AJ and Milner can be very useful offensive weapons.

edgecroft said:
Its weird, I'm listening to the Key103 stream from the Official Site and there is no commentary, it's just an open mike in the press room, you can hear all the music and announcements and general hubub from inside the room.
Probably in shock after hearing the lineup.

Wait until we line up with 4 holding midfielders against Sunderland. Meltdown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.