Official City v Liverpool MatchDay Thread.

tonethestone said:
jimharri said:
Agreed; Mancini seems to be of the mindset of ''Let's not lose'', whereas Ancellotti seems to be always going for the win. Two Italian managers, seemingly different outlooks on the game.

But even bobby would play attacking sides against chelsea's recent opponents WBA & Wigqn.
Quite possibly, yeah. But tonight, we have a chance to send out a signal to our rivals by having a real good go at Liverpool. I'm a bit underwhelmed at that formation really; IMO, Barry should be out for Ade, and instructions to Milner to get forward at every opportunity. Leave the 'holding' to Yaya and NDJ. Ah well; we have to trust in the manager.

I don't understand the starting line up but I havn't seen them train all week and managed Inter to 3 titles so hay ho.

well i guess one good thing with this line up is that Hodgson did not see that one coming... so we might actually be on to something here and through the opposition into a fret not knowing how we will play the games from now on

With our subs bench of Ade, Jo SWP and Silva plenty of time during match to go more attack minded if needed. If Carlsberg did impact subs it would probably be these.

I'm not happy at all with this lineup, but I'm hopeful he gets it right.

Anyone who gives up cause of the lineup is ridiculous. I'm not Bobby's biggest fan, but one thing he does do well fairly often is make changes in match that help out.

supermicahrichards said:
I'm not happy at all with this lineup, but I'm hopeful he gets it right.

Anyone who gives up cause of the lineup is ridiculous. I'm not Bobby's biggest fan, but one thing he does do well fairly often is make changes in match that help out.
yes he is a good match coach..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.