Official City v Liverpool MatchDay Thread.

Can i have the highlights of the first goal, didnt wake up until after the first 30 mins, damn *@#$% alarm

Just popped on to see what we're saying. We are dominating all over the field. Our spine is awesome; Kompany and Toure have looked tough, De Jong/Barry/Yaya are keeping the ball and Tevez/AJ/Milner are making runs for fun. We just need another goal (or 5). Never really thought Milner looked special playing for Villa, but man he is strong and fast! Also, fantastic to see Sheikh Mansour at the game!

I'll never relax without the extra goal cushion but thats probably one of the best halves i've seen us play for a long time. Long may it continue.

Lescott looks ok defensively NewbBlue but i dont think getting forward and being a bit a bit creative has ever or will ever be part of his game. Looks a damn sight better than some of the pre-season games

Very strong first half.

We still need a 2 goal cushion against a team like Liverpool who have Torres as we are a little vulnerable on both sides of defence but impressive in possession, we just need that killer ball, a little creative genius to open of the opposition defence.

Barry and Milner are playing great, Kolo and Kompany look awesome together, AJ is killing Agger but i'd like to see Ade up front for this one getting on the end of some crosses as just sometimes Tevez comes a little too deep to receive a ball instead of running onto passes.

New right back and a player like Torres and we would be serious contenders for any competition.

Looking forward to the second half but agree we need another.

I knew from moment I seen Mansour that we simply WILL WIN this game. Anything else would be disgraceful!

Bloody amazing seeing the great man himself at COMS, beckons belief how much he's done for us.....

Ragnarok said:
Can i have the highlights of the first goal, didnt wake up until after the first 30 mins, damn *@#$% alarm
<a class="postlink" href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=106320733" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =106320733</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.