Official City v Liverpool MatchDay Thread.

We're just flat out tough to break down and create opportunities against at the moment. A lot of steel in midfield and Toure and Kompany have been nearly flawless thus far this season.

So far excellent performance

I think Tevez should have scored that chance

I am little bit worried, we need to win this game

Joga Bonito said:
Ragnarok said:
Can i have the highlights of the first goal, didnt wake up until after the first 30 mins, damn *@#$% alarm
<a class="postlink" href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=106320733" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =106320733</a>

Thank you very much mate

Very impressed by the pressure and them two tackles by Milner they are showing now.

Mastes1 said:
gman07 said:
me neither...

Im not used to us controlling games against this kind of opposition... well at least the first 38 min... then Pool has hassled us a bit... we need a taller striker like ade along with tevez... but who would we want to change... all is having a good game... Milner has been a revelation... i know he is good but man he is just perfect for us...
Please don't think i'm trying to take away from your very good first half but this Liverpool are not the Liverpool under Benitez, the one thing they did have under Benitez was passion and workrate, they would chase teams down, double up on players and they did it so well that every so often they would destroy a good passing team like they did against Manu and Real Madrid, they were so good at not giving players space and time that opposing teams ended up being total demoralized (sp?) and then overrun. This Liverpool team are not doing that therefor they are looking very average because take away Liverpools passion, commitment and workrate and you're left with a very average team.
Again City have played well and i'm glad as i hate Liverpool but i always expected you to win if Liverpool didn't close City players down like they are not here.
One of my best friend is a Pool fan and we have had many discussions about footy and both teams... and you are right about the press that Benitez always played with... but we are also an improved team with much better ballplayers in the team this season... players that can keep the ball and make their man and make a pass... but you are correct that Pool are not playing as well as they can... that said we are playing better than what we usually have done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.