Official City v Liverpool MatchDay Thread.

cynghordy said:
MadchesterCity said:
----------------Hart
----------Toure------Kompany---
---------Milner---Toure----Barry--------
Tevez---Balotelli--Adebayor--Silva---Robinho

6v0 City

My thoughts too but without Ade - put in Dejong and we win 3 0

Come on City

-- Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:27 pm --

We need a Big Mal mentality and play radical otherwise pemier footy becomes chesslike

ha ha - how anyone can be negative about City and our team is beyond me

I hope that we get all three points or this forum will be on meltdown

Hart
Richards Kolo Kompany Lescott
YaYa
Balotelli Milner Silva
Tevez
Adebayor

We need to win this match to put a marker down for the season ahead.

Hart
Richards Kolo Kompany Lescott

Milner Yaya

Silva
Jonhson Tevez
THE HAMMER
When Kolorov/Boetang fit they both play.weve got to play to win at home,thats how u win trophys.
We need teams to fear playing us.There will be plenty of games this season were we will need to play a defensive midfielder,at home is not the place for this.
Tough gritty away games in the prem and europe thats when we need them.
Just my opion,,, ctid

Not sure if already posted but Paul Merson actually predicts a narrow City win! He reckons that the Bindippers will park the bus against us and we will eventually find a way through. Sure hope so. I would be delighted with a 1-0 victory, especially if it comes with no injuries or red cards, Nigel.

we need to win this game to shut these fukers up 'big nose,merson,lawro etc, if we lose we will get slaughterd no doubt about it,a nice 3-1 win is a platform for the rest of the season and will send a warning out
just been over looking on RAWK and most would take the draw now ,they seem to think hodgson will park the bus and try to get us on the counter

man city 3 tevez 6, ade 34,71
liverpool 1 gerrard 45

very excited about the game. hopefully we will play well, we have had a bit of time to gel and get to know each other and hopefully a convincing win to start the season off on a high.

last season it was a tactical stalemate , this year I hope we go at them from the first whistle . Put them under pressure and make them crack . If we hit them full on attack after attack we will win .

Hart
Zaba Kolo Vinnie Lescott
NDJ
Milner Yaya
Silva
Tevez Adebayor

i really really hope we mop the floor with liverpool.
alot of my dipper mates have been giving me so much grief this would be great to win.

i was reading a bit of the white and redkop and most of them seem they would be happy with a draw. some also said they are happy they are playing us now rather than in november/december when we would be alot stronger.

also worth noting, one said "i hope skrtel and masch dont hurt balotelli to much.."

myself im predicting 2-1. city.

i know alot of people are worried that we will play defensively, and i am one of you, but i remember in the balo/milner interviews, mancini said it is important that these players can play wide aswell, which tells me there will be times/games when mancini wants to play with wingers.

hmmm we will have to see

CMON CITY

dont know why but am really nervous about this match

and i keep changing my mind what the score will be ,its going to be tight.

2-2

hart

zabba toure kompany lescott

yaya

swp milner Silva/AJ

tevez

balo/ade

however there is no way RM would play such an attacking team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.