Official City v Liverpool MatchDay Thread.

I haven't been this excited about a match for quite a while. I'm not sure why, it's not like i'll be there, i just get shivers thinking about the team we can put out.

Excited doesn't cover it.

Good = We stuff them. Bobby Manc pins up all the press cuttings (with a lot of translations). No need for a team talk. Minimum 5-0 win. Torres realises he's been lied to by the dippers and understands the only chinese delight he will get in Liverpool is at The Lucky Palace takeaway in Sefton High Street. He stays in Manchester's Lowry overnight and signs Tuesday.

Bad = Any defeat. 78.9% of British Sports Journalists report into hospital after their penises fall off after too much wanking. The front page is dominated by reports that Marco Pierre White's food was rejected by Manchester mutant life forms who rioted demanding Turkey Twizzlers.

Indifferent = Anything similar to the last draw at COM's. Going back to the Chinese gig, you know you've just eaten (or been to a game), but nothing actually happened.

Erm..... I'm slightly on edge.

A final decision on the transfer of Mascherano will be made in the next two days. The player will tomorrow not play against Man City.

LOL

Doesnt want to play for him. Inter and Barca both want him. Surprised hes still there at all.

COME ON CITEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to send a message. Not against the Wigans of the league but against the Liverpools. Time to fire off a shot across their bows. City need to turn Eastlands into a fortress this year. 3 points!!

HellasLEAF said:
COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to send a message. Not against the Wigans of the league but against the Liverpools. Time to fire off a shot across their bows. City need to turn Eastlands into a fortress this year. 3 points!!

Richard said:
-------------------------HART------------------------------

---ZABALETA-------TOURE-------KOMPANY------LESCOTT----

---------------------------DE JONG---------------------------

------------MILNER-------------------------TOURE-----------

--------------------------SILVA-------------------------------

----------------TEVEZ------------BALOTELLI------------------
spot on mate, same for me - Ade & Tev just don't seem comfortable when in partnership,<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:39 am --<br /><br />
lionheart said:
MadchesterCity said:
-----------------------Hart-------------------

--Boateng--- -Toure-- Kompany--- Lescott

----------------Toure-------Barry--------

-------Balotelli------Tevez------Silva---------

---------------------Adebayor-----------------
Your name is spot on, Madchester. Everybody except you seems to know that Boateng is out until possibly the Sunderland game. Also, Mario and Ade won't start together. More likely that Milner will play a part.
Sure Mancini has already said that Milner will definitely start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.