Official City V Scunthorpe thread

jimharri said:
Wonder what the doom and gloom merchants on here are making of a 5-1? Yes, I know it's Scunthorpe. Two words; Nottingham and Forest.

Don't remind me Jim, it was the memory of watching that at COMS (and being skint) that kept me at home listening to Hinchy babble on tonight. Now we really were shit that night.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Damocles said:
Buzzing about that goal I am, cant get the smile off of my face. I bloody love Johnno!

he is proper one of us, I love him too. A proper, proper blue

Urmston lad he is!
Never whinged, never told tales in the press, always was desperate to get back playing. Him and Ireland are my favourite guys at the club, but after the stick MJ has gotten, and the amount of time he's been it's just great to ssee him bang one in!

hertsblue said:
we started to score well after my pizza turned up, pizza for all future games i think but at kick off

So with kp789 on the bog for the foreseeable future & you getting pizza for all future games - we're gonna win everything!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.