Official City V Scunthorpe thread

Chuffed for Johnno, but i heard somethin the other day, and please im not sayin its true, but i heard that growin up johnno was a rag. Hope its not true, just wondered if anyone else had heard this. It was a massive blue who told me this too.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The commentators are now having at dig at De Jong asking if he's ever scored. Nige for number 6 then.

They were joking, it wasnt exactly a dig. Sensitive much ?

Damocles said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
he is proper one of us, I love him too. A proper, proper blue

Urmston lad he is!
Never whinged, never told tales in the press, always was desperate to get back playing. Him and Ireland are my favourite guys at the club, but after the stick MJ has gotten, and the amount of time he's been it's just great to ssee him bang one in!

he has had a shit time and took it on the chin.. always comes across well. Hope he gets capped for England. Top player and a top bloke.

S.E.H said:
Chuffed for Johnno, but i heard somethin the other day, and please im not sayin its true, but i heard that growin up johnno was a rag. Hope its not true, just wondered if anyone else had heard this. It was a massive blue who told me this too.

Isnt he from Urmston? Rag area that so wouldn't surprise me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.