Official City v West Brom thread

Good game so far, sucks about that goal but damn I just don't see how we keep getting open defensively! We are great on the counter and very good attacking. Elano seems very good today, Robinho seems committed and back tracking alot more, and Caicedo has pulled his weight around today! Great pass from Ireland too! Awesome job Ned!

Now lets score more goals and embarass WBA!!!

Shit goal to concede 2 defensive midfielders and none tracked there runner for the goal 1 of then should of been onto that we look shit at the moment but I think a few changes at half time and we will score a few goals in the second half.

CITYROBBO said:
pee dubya said:
We've not been that bad. Good in possession, but i don't get how we're so open defensively. Perhaps a bit tired form Thrusday.

disagree we have been awful

If you're miserable enough to define our whole performance by the worst aspect of it, then yes we have been awful. But if you like to judge a performance as whole, then we've been ok.

Look very bright going forwards.

mancity1 said:
We will need to I can see them putting three at least past us today.

l

Just get someone winding up Carson he's ready to blow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.