Official City v West Brom thread

leighton said:
Shit goal to concede 2 defensive midfielders and none tracked there runner for the goal 1 of then should of been onto that we look shit at the moment but I think a few changes at half time and we will score a few goals in the second half.

i agree mate a very good summing up

Sums up our season nicely, always a threat going forward but dire defensively.
Not just blaming the defenders either, we don't defend well as a team & allow teams on to us too easily.

modgeblue said:
leighton said:
Shit goal to concede 2 defensive midfielders and none tracked there runner for the goal 1 of then should of been onto that we look shit at the moment but I think a few changes at half time and we will score a few goals in the second half.

i agree mate a very good summing up

Whats the point in having 2 defensive midfielders in the team if they are not doing there job. No doubt Dunne will get the blame for the goal today.

Missed my flight over this morning - to be honest I could not be arsed getting out of the bed 4:30am again after the midweek game but got a great feed watching the game and it is very entertaining even if I can stil see that Bridges cannot defend. Will not blame Hughes for buying him because I thought at the time he was exactly what we needed.

Can see us winnning 4-2 with Robbie getting another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.