Official City v West Brom thread

stony said:
scorer said:
the fact that we were in the position that we were being played of the park needs addressing...

The guys a clown.

You actually sound disappointed that we've won. You're the biggest fucking clown here.

Whatever... if youre happy with him then good luck to you. We will go another year at least before win a trophy. I'm not gutted we won, I am gutted as to how we were made to look fucking useless for the majority of the second half.

i woluld say the reason we look knackered, is that they played themselves to a stand still on thursday and have not recovered yet, i dont think it reflects on our lack of fitness. we will look a totaly different team now that they will be getting the full 7 day break in between games, only my opinion of course.

stony said:
scorer said:
the fact that we were in the position that we were being played of the park needs addressing...

The guys a clown.

You actually sound disappointed that we've won. You're the biggest fucking clown here.

Whatever... if youre happy with him then good luck to you. We will go another year at least before win a trophy. I'm not gutted we won, I am gutted as to how we were made to look fucking useless for the majority of the second half.

Grimble said:
why the miserable face on him when he scored? :/

saw that too...

i honestly think he doesnt want to be at city anymore.

regardless of the goal i actually think sturridge was poor today. Ireland for me showed the difference in mentalities..he set sturridge up as opposed to trying to score. Sturridge on the other hand more than once tried to score himself from difficult positions instead of laying it off, thus wasting the chance to have made it 4-2 earlier.
If Sturridge wants to stay..great..but after this performance, and Hamburg, I dont see a player with any sense of team ethic or one who is happy at the club and with his team mates. And that doesnt make me happy..as he is a good player.

tbh i just saw it as he was pissed off at his overall performance, he was trying but nothing seemed to work for him today.

scorer said:
stony said:
scorer said:

The guys a clown.

No I'm far from happy with him but I'm sick of listening to you whinge and whine, day in and day out about the same fucking thing. You only ever come on when we lose or play badly.

i woluld say the reason we look knackered, is that they played themselves to a stand still on thursday and have not recovered yet, i dont think it reflects on our lack of fitness. we will look a totaly different team now that they will be getting the full 7 day break in between games, only my opinion of course.

something tells me its because his head is to big and thats why no celebration, he doesnt really seem like the considerate respectful kind of guy to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.