Official City v West Brom thread

Grimble said:
why the miserable face on him when he scored? :/

saw that too...

i honestly think he doesnt want to be at city anymore.

regardless of the goal i actually think sturridge was poor today. Ireland for me showed the difference in mentalities..he set sturridge up as opposed to trying to score. Sturridge on the other hand more than once tried to score himself from difficult positions instead of laying it off, thus wasting the chance to have made it 4-2 earlier.
If Sturridge wants to stay..great..but after this performance, and Hamburg, I dont see a player with any sense of team ethic or one who is happy at the club and with his team mates. And that doesnt make me happy..as he is a good player.

something tells me its because his head is to big and thats why no celebration, he doesnt really seem like the considerate respectful kind of guy to me...

Im so glad we closed it off other words last minute would have likely killed me!!! Great game but a little nerve racking on the defensive side no doubt!!! When we had lots of people marked, except the one guy in the middle of the blues, I just thought "OH NO!", but then they squeezed in on him after he got the ball and then I was wary of the penalty!

Great game, good performance from most, great result!!!

bellhinjo said:
something tells me its because his head is to big and thats why no celebration, he doesnt really seem like the considerate respectful kind of guy to me

This

Remember him snatching the ball off Elano for a penalty a few months ago?

thought we played a tired match today... not so energectic as we can be... Elano, Given, Ireland, Dejong, Robinho, Onouha and Petrov shoved class but KOmpany, Zabaleta, Dunne, Gelson, Sturridge, Caicedo and Bridge was underperforming...

BUt the main thing was the win... but it surely took a long time before we secured it...

A few facts...

This is the 1st time we've won this season after winning in Europe on the Thursday.

WBA are fighting for their lives and have a reputation for playing good open football but have now conceded over 60 goals which is why they are where they are.

We won 4-2

Mark Hughes is our Manager...

...and I for one will support him until such time that he isn't...

Hope wasn't too difficult for the more retarded of you out there...?

Enjoy the rest of your day watching your other team play!

"Hope we lose" indeed???

bellhinjo said:
something tells me its because his head is to big and thats why no celebration, he doesnt really seem like the considerate respectful kind of guy to me

scorer said:
stony said:
No I'm far from happy with him but I'm sick of listening to you whinge and whine, day in and day out about the same fucking thing. You only ever come on when we lose or play badly.

Have you noticed how often i'm on here..... you go kiss his arse if thats your thing. He's useless, he's a clown and he's ours... FFS lets get rid!!

Read my post again you ignorant blinkered fuckpig.

I have to lol at the backseat managers who have no clue as to the real circumstances behind the subs....just what the hatred of the manager allows them to think.

Elano & Robinho both looked FUCKED when the camera panned to them sat together. Better to have defensive fresh legs on with 15 minutes left with a lead, or let the lad who ran his fucking heart out on Thursday stay on and continue to get even more fucked?

Just happy with 3 points. We made harder work of it than it should have been, but its 3 points nonetheless, and a chance for a breather before the next game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.