Official City v West Brom thread

kildareblue said:
robinho'sleftpeg said:
bluemoonmatt said:
castillo ??? Wtf i was sure he went back in jan, can anyone confirm this

that's what i thought mate think sky have got it wrong lol

I blame the new chick, first day on the job and all that!!

it ain't her first day mate don't blame her she's fit not her fault it's the muppets that are telling her that's it's castillo not caicedo

guessing tactics will be

given

zab dunne ned bridge

ireland kompany de jong robinho

elano

caicedo

although ireland elano positions are debatable

Same as thursday Elano will start on the right and I suspect interchange with Ireland especially when Zab moves forward. The good thing Zab will run back where MR would stroll back.

Bluestones said:
Two holding midfielders at home against West Brom. Brilliant.
piss and moan all ready. It's basically the team that played thursday, which everyone taught played well less richards who played bad.

As was said often on Thursday , it was great having Zab and Kompany breaking down attacks and getting our attacks going. From there we looked great so having 2 central midfielders doesnt have to be bad. Unless you just want to be negative!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rammyblues said:
Same as thursday Elano will start on the right and I suspect interchange with Ireland especially when Zab moves forward. The good thing Zab will run back where MR would stroll back.

In all fairness Micah was shattered at the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.