rhysmcfc said:
Given
Richards Kompany Onouha
Zabaleta Bridge
De Jong
Elano Ireland
Robinho
Bojinov

Not sure if sweep is fit, but I'd probably rest him anyway to make sure he is fully fit.

Back 3 with Zab and Bridge playing as wing backs bombing forward whenever possible. Whichever side we are attacking on, the other WB drops back to the wide defender role while Kompany moves forward to DM, and De Jong provides the inside support to the WB. We never play with width anyway, so I like the idea of wingbacks with a back 3. It allows us to stack the centre of the park AND play 2 up front. De Jong does the clean up work, Elano and Ireland pull the strings. It leaves Robinho to play a free role just behind Boj. That leaves 3 players on the same wavelength as each other to run rings around the opposition, and a striker that can actually finish off what they create. It leaves 6 at the back, 4 up front and De Jong to do the cleanup work.

I really like the look of this

So do i,but seeing as the badger haired one is in charge the chances of him using a tactic that is sensible is as likely as Bigga admitting he likes cushions.

given

zab
kompany
ned
bridge

ireland
de jong
elano
robinho

sturridge
bojinov

dont think richards warrants a starting place and sturridge looked good when he came on against hamburg and adds pace to the attack, also think that back four looks more solid and less error prone without dunne and richards in it

bluebazza said:
one change richards to the bench and de jong in ................

according to SSN it says castillo is playing instead of caicedo? can't be right thought we sent him back to shaktar?

robinho'sleftpeg said:
bluebazza said:
one change richards to the bench and de jong in ................

according to SSN it says castillo is playing instead of caicedo? can't be right thought we sent him back to shaktar?

yeah, it's mad!! Teamtalk has Caicedo in. WTF is going on?

Glad Richards got dropped...

I couldn't predict this...hoping we'll win by a couple of goals but I really don't know.

I'm just hoping we won't hear Hughes go "Obviously we were tired and drained after Thursday" etc. This game means more to WBA than it does to us, they will be fully motivated and we need to be as well, or something just isn't right. I'm hoping we'll see the full potential of the team now that we can focus on the league these last few games, but I really don't know what will happen. But there's a job to be done today and everyone needs to put the same commitment in as they did thursday, after all that's what they get payed silly money for.

Come on City!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.