Official City vs Burnley thread

Why is this forum full of fucking idiots. Yes, it was a shit way to draw a game, but we're still 6th. People are turning into them fucking idiots across Manchester thinking we have some divine right to win every single game. 1 bad performance thats all. Jesussssssssss..........

10 points dropped in 5 games. Very very very very very disappointed.

I kindof preferred it when we were shit and we knew we were. My expectations are so high now and I am so pissed off that we aren't achieving.

We have on paper probably man-for-man the best team in the Prem. And yet it's clearly not working.

Gutted.

HellasLEAF said:
wow. stunned by what has just happened.

I just can't believe the points we have thrown away over the last few gamesquote]

sorry i shall change that to four games. ffs sort it out hughes, i feel pity for those that have been at that game today. pitiful

toure and ade are regretting the move.

i for one still wont change my views on MH.

Average manager!

200 million and he cannot make a team click

awful display at home

Bring in Rijkaard FFS!! Or Roberto Mancini!

Hope the sheikh saw this disgusting performance.

KenTheLandlord said:
Going to be interesting this. We draw after being 2-0 up and are shit. We draw after being 0-2 down and are shit. Any of the moaning brigade want to comment?

Both matches which should have been very comfortable wins.

Its good that some fans are delighted with the progress this season.

Absolute pile of crap

Not 1 single player playing to his potential

Bridge= Shocking, at fault for last goal also
Lescott= Not the player we have seen play for Everton. Almost another ricket at the end
Zab= Not a right back

Ade= Not been effective since his ban
Tevez= Expensive Dickov

Barry= not the same player who started the season for us and the pplayer who runs Englands midfield

Passing= shocking, Creativity= shocking, defence= laughable.
Teams have so so much space against us, even when we play De Jong but we have no creative movement at the moment.

Birminghame and this, simply not good enough.

And this all cost 200 million???

Something is not right, perhaps coaching, perhaps manager, perhaps tactices but thats now 1 win in 6, not top 4 form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.