Official City vs Burnley thread

I'm afraid there can be no excuses.To drop points at home to a piss poor team made up of other clubs rejects is unacceptable.

appalling performance and result, over 90mins sadly Burnley deserved something, simply not good enough, 3 f*ckin home goals conceded to that rubbish.

RobinJo said:
Why is this forum full of fucking idiots. Yes, it was a shit way to draw a game, but we're still 6th. People are turning into them fucking idiots across Manchester thinking we have some divine right to win every single game. 1 bad performance thats all. Jesussssssssss..........

I bad performance lol!!!!!!!!

Chippy_boy said:
My expectations are so high now and I am so pissed off that we aren't achieving.
and thats the problem. always knew we needed time to gel, and that good start to the season probably boosted everyone's expectations. Truth is, no matter how people try to see it, this season is definitely better than the last few.

ono said:
RobinJo said:
Why is this forum full of fucking idiots. Yes, it was a shit way to draw a game, but we're still 6th. People are turning into them fucking idiots across Manchester thinking we have some divine right to win every single game. 1 bad performance thats all. Jesussssssssss..........
1 bad performance. Are you joking?

Hate how much space City give the other players. City doesn't have the hunger and have been out hustled the last five games. Ireland and SWP played well but it takes eleven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.