Official City vs. Nottingham Forest thread

staffs_blue said:
levets said:
Our best players should always play. Resting is fucking nonsence. Robinho and Ireland should be playing. That is the reason for this debacle.... we are not good enough to rest players... it is arrogance in the extreme

Hughes isnt fucking learning from his mistakes though,and thats the problem.the guy comes across as a arrogant prick.

Rag scum, what do you expect?

Lark Lane Blue said:
levets said:
Our best players should always play. Resting is fucking nonsence. Robinho and Ireland should be playing. That is the reason for this debacle.... we are not good enough to rest players... it is arrogance in the extreme

You're right, but isn't Ireland injured? Hamstring?

when did he do that then? I don't believe it... Robinho injured? I think they were given the day off... foolish decision

FT whistle has gone and I'm ashamed to face my family let alone rag twats at work on monday

Joycee Banercheck said:
TaylorWill07 said:
Dubai Blue said:
TaylorWill07 said:
how the fuck can any1 says elano has been our best player :S?

he has been fucking dreadful, in the space of a minute he delivers a shite corner and ballons a shot over
he is shite end of.
How are you watching it? Thought it wasn't on anywhere

link that my mate gave me + listening to radio
Thanks for sharing the link.

He's lying there were NO links!

TaylorWill07 said:
Dubai Blue said:
TaylorWill07 said:
how the fuck can any1 says elano has been our best player :S?

he has been fucking dreadful, in the space of a minute he delivers a shite corner and ballons a shot over
he is shite end of.
How are you watching it? Thought it wasn't on anywhere

link that my mate gave me + listening to radio
Oh wel, glad I missed it. It was painful enough listening to updates on Talkshite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.