Official City vs. Nottingham Forest thread

davefrombury said:
I think the GMR phone in could get quite exciting.
yes Dave and Hughes must surely go now.Surely. But he will hang on to his contract until he is thrown out.Get mourinho even if it costs 25million €. heck do something .Even Brian Horton would do better.Seriously

Fucks sake what a disgrace.
Did Robhino not play to avoid being cup tied to us?
Listened to the game via forest's website as my best mate is forest fan and gave me his user details to log in.I'll be meeting him in 2 hours for a few beers,already had a txt taking the piss!!Whats even worse is according to him Forest not concerned about a cup run just to stay in championship yet they still totally outplay us.

Fucks sake what a disgrace.
Did Robhino not play to avoid being cup tied to us?
Listened to the game via forest's website as my best mate is forest fan and gave me his user details to log in.I'll be meeting him in 2 hours for a few beers,already had a txt taking the piss!!Whats even worse is according to him Forest not concerned about a cup run just to stay in championship yet they still totally outplay us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.