Official coaches to Wembley (Sportsworld)

Phil Mitchell Foden

Dropped off a 15/20 minute walk from City blocks on the wrong side of the ground and told they'll leave 45 minutes after full-time leaving you stranded if you don't turn up. Utter joke.

Dropped off a 15/20 minute walk from City blocks on the wrong side of the ground and told they'll leave 45 minutes after full-time leaving you stranded if you don't turn up. Utter joke.

I've mentioned the coaches in the post match thread. The coaches were bang average, no facilities save for a toilet. Even this we were told to try not to use too much as once it was full it was full and would be locked off. I have never heard that said before. I was a bit worried about that pink car park as it appeared to be right near the rag end but it was actually a good location and plenty of police about. Right next to Crystals too which was a good buzz and at £5 a pint cheaper than Wembley. Getting out of the car park was a nightmare though we didn't get out until 7:30 pm. The driver said we would leave 30 minutes after the final whistle and wouldn't wait for anyone which considering the trophy presentation and the walk back, then trying to find your own coach left hardly any time. In the event we could have stayed in the ground another hour and still made the coach. The driver must have known we'd be stuck in there for ages, why not be truthful and give us more time?

That being said considering I spent £20 in an Uber getting home I guess you can't grumble at £50 return to Wembley. I'm grateful they were there as with the train strikes it would have been very hard and expensive to get there otherwise. Also considering the rag scrotes it was probably safer than the rail system. It's definitely something I would never consider as a travel option if I had the choice but I'm glad they were there yesterday.

It was convenient for me for pick up and drop off but there were just too many coaches trying to get to and from the Pink parking. Actually found it quite relaxing not driving though and could have a few beers.

It was shambolic mate. We set off at 7am from Radcliffe and didn't get off the coach until about quarter past 1. Missed out on green man and box park - and I know others who's coaches didn't arrive till near kick off.

The way back was equally bad. Spent an hour and 50 sat waiting for the coach to move out of the pink car park, after having rushed back and missing most of the player celebrations cos our city rep told us we were leaving 40 mins after final whistle on the dot

It was shambolic mate. We set off at 7am from Radcliffe and didn't get off the coach until about quarter past 1. Missed out on green man and box park - and I know others who's coaches didn't arrive till near kick off.

The way back was equally bad. Spent an hour and 50 sat waiting for the coach to move out of the pink car park, after having rushed back and missing most of the player celebrations cos our city rep told us we were leaving 40 mins after final whistle on the dot
The pink coach park was ridiculous. Though some of that was caused by someone collapsing right in front of our coach and not being able to move while the ambulance tried to negotiate the shambles. Puts it all in perspective, hope they’re ok
Apparently one of the two Didsbury Blues coaches ran out of fuel/broke down at Wealdstone?

For those that parked on the Pink car park. The 2 hour delay in leaving was down to a coach getting jammed on one of the concrete pillars/roof suports. The driver was trying to manoeuvre out and got stuck. He couldn't go forward or back and he blocked the entire place. The Pink car park is not fit for coaches. Utter shambles. We got back to Hale at midnight. Blame Wembley and the utter shite area it is in. The roads are not suitable for 85,000 people leaving.

The pink coach park was ridiculous. Though some of that was caused by someone collapsing right in front of our coach and not being able to move while the ambulance tried to negotiate the shambles. Puts it all in perspective, hope they’re ok
Apparently one of the two Didsbury Blues coaches ran out of fuel/broke down at Wealdstone?
Coach 10? I was on that one. Didn’t know what had happened but saw some blue lights on motorbikes.

For those that parked on the Pink car park. The 2 hour delay in leaving was down to a coach getting jammed on one of the concrete pillars/roof suports. The driver was trying to manoeuvre out and got stuck. He couldn't go forward or back and he blocked the entire place. The Pink car park is not fit for coaches. Utter shambles. We got back to Hale at midnight. Blame Wembley and the utter shite area it is in. The roads are not suitable for 85,000 people leaving.
I’m surprised nobody got killed with people squeezing between coaches and coach drivers edging forward every available inch when queuing to leave. On the way in we jumped out of our coach as we couldn’t face another half hour as the driver attempted a tour of the gridlocked area with the back half of the bus’ air-con not working. Made it fun trying find it parked up afterwards.

I gave two club coach tickets to a blue on here who’d been let down by his coach company last minute, they refused him entry to the coach stating he wasn’t the person on the ticket, proper fuckin jobsworth who nearly ruined a great weekend, luckily he had someone on standby as back up, but Jesus it’s a coach ticket and he’s a bonafide blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.