Official coaches to Wembley (Sportsworld)

For those that parked on the Pink car park. The 2 hour delay in leaving was down to a coach getting jammed on one of the concrete pillars/roof suports. The driver was trying to manoeuvre out and got stuck. He couldn't go forward or back and he blocked the entire place. The Pink car park is not fit for coaches. Utter shambles. We got back to Hale at midnight. Blame Wembley and the utter shite area it is in. The roads are not suitable for 85,000 people leaving.
I didn't know all that,about a coach being blocked in. I just assumed the police wouldn't let the coaches out.
Then after the late start,our driver stopped 3 times on the motorway home.i got home in Ashton at 2 am.
ours wasn't an official City coach.

I gave two club coach tickets to a blue on here who’d been let down by his coach company last minute, they refused him entry to the coach stating he wasn’t the person on the ticket, proper fuckin jobsworth who nearly ruined a great weekend, luckily he had someone on standby as back up, but Jesus it’s a coach ticket and he’s a bonafide blue
It was all a bit over the top. They took your name and ticked you off on a list at Didsbury before we got on and set off. Then every time we stopped they checked you again getting back on the coach, and ticked against your name. At the last stop at the services on the way back I was first back on the coach, and the steward ticked my name on the list, then followed me onto the coach to ensure he’d ticked the right name. When everyone was back on board, the steward was shouting down the bus as to my whereabouts, he’d ticked me on the list about 5 times and still didn’t know if I was onboard.

The pink coach park was ridiculous. Though some of that was caused by someone collapsing right in front of our coach and not being able to move while the ambulance tried to negotiate the shambles. Puts it all in perspective, hope they’re ok
Apparently one of the two Didsbury Blues coaches ran out of fuel/broke down at Wealdstone?
Hi no coaches broke down at Wealdstone Fc both Didsbury coaches left are club and went on to Wembley.

For those that parked on the Pink car park. The 2 hour delay in leaving was down to a coach getting jammed on one of the concrete pillars/roof suports. The driver was trying to manoeuvre out and got stuck. He couldn't go forward or back and he blocked the entire place. The Pink car park is not fit for coaches. Utter shambles. We got back to Hale at midnight. Blame Wembley and the utter shite area it is in. The roads are not suitable for 85,000 people leaving.

Cheers I didn't know anything about that. If the drivers on the other coaches knew you think they could have told us. It wouldn't have helped of course but at least we'd have understood why it was taking so long. The whole area is a total shitehole. If you could build and design an area that represented hell on earth that place would fit the bill.

There was no jammed coach where we were on the Pink car park. Just a jammed road with no apparent exit organisation and also a number of locals who seemed determined to drive their cars towards the stadium ! We were slowly on our way about 7pm and back in Wigan at midnight with a short stop on the way.......

Winning took most of the pain away

Hi no coaches broke down at Wealdstone Fc both Didsbury coaches left are club and went on to Wembley.
That's true both coaches left one ran out of fuel 5 mins after leaving wealdstone FC. Most of the passengers got public transport or Ubers. I was on the one that had fuel but total nightmare.

I didn't know all that,about a coach being blocked in. I just assumed the police wouldn't let the coaches out.
Then after the late start,our driver stopped 3 times on the motorway home.i got home in Ashton at 2 am.
ours wasn't an official City coach.
Ours wasn't the City coaches it was Hale and Altrincham, they ran it very well but were let down by Wembley. A not fit for purpose stadium in the middle of a run down maze of industrial buildings. The Pink car park cannot accommodate coaches and we, the fans, as usual paid the price.

Ours wasn't the City coaches it was Hale and Altrincham, they ran it very well but were let down by Wembley. A not fit for purpose stadium in the middle of a run down maze of industrial buildings. The Pink car park cannot accommodate coaches and we, the fans, as usual paid the price.
The sheer fact you can only get in & out one way means it’s not fit for purpose and a H&S nightmare, they are literally putting lives at risk, the guy who had a turn on our coach waited over half an hour for a paramedic to arrive, somebody said I’ll ring an ambulance & I said where are you going to say you are and how is an ambulance getting in ere? I sent the lad to alert the police who where very good to be fair, that needs looking at because it could’ve ended badly for the poor chap & family

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.