Official complaint against the match officials

samharris said:
I know where you are coming from cos it was a dire refs performance today..but hey we won anyway..well done lads..

How good is Dzeko...gonna be a star.

But i bit off half my nails of during the last 10 mins . The extremely one sided refeereing was what put us in such a precarious position.

Re: Lee mason

whp.blue said:
BlueDrew said:
5 minutes??? fuck sake! Just proves how much Refs hate us!

five second half subs is 2.5 mins so he added the standard 3min injury time
I don't have a problem with that

He's still had a shocking game!

It was an absolutely disgusting performance.

Contentious decisions werent even given a second thought, they were immediately given in Wolves favour.

Fouls were given against us time and time again whilst nothing was given our way.

Also saying Milner had run the ball out of play when there was no way it went anywhere near over.

Intercepting at least 3 of our passes.

Hauling us back when 3 on 2. Just a joke.

5 minutes of added time as well. unbelievable.

There were also times when he was literally doubled over screaming at our players. Piece of shit.

I've never felt so aggrieved after a victory!

That one where he blew just as we were about to spring a 3 vs 2 counter had me fuming. If he had given the foul straight away, then fine, but it was about 3 seconds later once he saw the position we were in. Disgusting.

whp.blue said:
BlueDrew said:
5 minutes??? fuck sake! Just proves how much Refs hate us!

Rubbish. In nearly every game you see there are 4-6 subs made in the second half, so why isn't there 5 minutes added on every week?

6 subs and 5 goals in the second half. No real problem with the extra time for me.

David Silva said:
whp.blue said:

Rubbish. In nearly every game you see there are 4-6 subs made in the second half, so why isn't there 5 minutes added on every week?

This.

tbh i'm more toubled by our poor defending.i never expect the officials to act fairly with us but i dont expect us to look as bad defending anymore as we did when hughes was in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.