Official complaint against the match officials

Chippy_boy said:
jeffmr2 said:
tbh i'm more toubled by our poor defending.i never expect the officials to act fairly with us but i dont expect us to look as bad defending anymore as we did when hughes was in charge.

I agree.

Mancini took a lot of stick for turning us into a boring side. But what he was doing was sorting our defence out. So we could be solid at the back and build from there.

I thought we had done this. So we can win 1-0 instead of losing 4-3.

But we've looked poor at the back for a few games now and today we shit at defending. Really shit. Had we played the rags like that, they would have stuffed us.

we won 4-3 didn't we?

levenshulmeboy said:
or for fuck sake theres always one wanker who wants to compalin,yes the ref had a shite game but so what,we won the game,op fuck off! moaning bitter cock!

wtf?

Re: Lee mason

De Jong's goal line clearance looked good, and Milner concede a corner near the end when the ball was on the pitch. Mason was right on top of it too! It was either gross incompetence from all three of them, or they conspired to do us over.

levenshulmeboy said:
or for fuck sake theres always one wanker who wants to compalin,yes the ref had a shite game but so what,we won the game,op fuck off! moaning bitter cock!

Post has all the hallmarks of another disguised Rag.

Waiting to see the replay of their 3rd goal......didn't look anywhere near over the line to me. Every 50:50 went Wolves way - this is typical refereeing against us this season, apparently we're the dirtiest team in the league!
Seem to remember the game vs Newcastle we totted up 10 fouls and got 5 yellows, Newcastle 20 fouls and 1 yellow!
Don't expect it to change for a few seasons TBH.

Brendan110_0 said:
Waiting to see the replay of their 3rd goal......didn't look anywhere near over the line to me. Every 50:50 went Wolves way - this is typical refereeing against us this season, apparently we're the dirtiest team in the league!
Seem to remember the game vs Newcastle we totted up 10 fouls and got 5 yellows, Newcastle 20 fouls and 1 yellow!
Don't expect it to change for a few seasons TBH.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/ronald-zubar-manchester-city-8181248/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodispl ... y-8181248/</a>
Looks over to be fair.

svennis pennis said:
levenshulmeboy said:

yes even though i was at the game today,who are you to accuse me of being a rag seriously? hate moaners,yes we won the game and even if we did try to complain about the referee it would get checked in the bin by the f.a anyway.

No complaints about the penalty or the third, but Mason was all kinds of shit today. Very one sided.

levenshulmeboy said:
svennis pennis said:

yes even though i was at the game today,who are you to accuse me of being a rag seriously? hate moaners,yes we won the game and even if we did try to complain about the referee it would get checked in the bin by the f.a anyway.

You hate moaners and go about telling us all this by......MOANING!

Relax fella ffs, we won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.