Official Copenhagen v City thread

.......................................................GIVEN.......................................................................................................

ZAB.........................................DUNNE............................NEDEUM................................................BRIDGE

SWP........................................KOMPANY...........................IRELAND.............................................GARRIDO

.............................................BELLAMY.............................CACIEDO........................................................

2-0 CITY LETS SHOW ROBINHO AND ELANO WE CAN PLAY WITHOUT THEM AND GIVE THEM SOMTHINK TO THINK ABOUT

CITY 1/5 TO GO THROUGH SURELY WE CAN,T FUCK IT UP????

uwe rosler 28 said:
.......................................................GIVEN.......................................................................................................

ZAB.........................................DUNNE............................NEDEUM................................................BRIDGE

SWP........................................KOMPANY...........................IRELAND.............................................GARRIDO

.............................................BELLAMY.............................CACIEDO........................................................

2-0 CITY LETS SHOW ROBINHO AND ELANO WE CAN PLAY WITHOUT THEM AND GIVE THEM SOMTHINK TO THINK ABOUT

I;d be up for that,and maybe put that young lad on the bench-Ice I think his name is[I;m crap with names}

i8therags said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

I;d be up for that,and maybe put that young lad on the bench-Ice I think his name is[I;m crap with names}

weise i think you mean not to good with names either

uwe rosler 28 said:
i8therags said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

ahh so thats what my old man meant-he called him wise-mind you he still calls our keeper Corrigan,Its like the blind leading the f@@kin blind

Copenhagen are just coming out of their winter break and their record in "Træningskamp" is...

Januar 2009

Træningskamp Malmö FF H 4-1

Februar 2009

Træningskamp Dynamo Moskva A 0-1
Træningskamp FC Cartagena A 0-2
Træningskamp Lyngby Boldklub H 4-0
Træningskamp Stabæk H 4-3

So seems they average 4 goals at home... Oh dear!

Obviously the opposition's not great but they are bound to be big, strong and physical, which as we know, isn't exactly ideal for us!

The pitch size is 105m x 68m (115 x 74 yds) which is similar to Stoke and Pompey... Oh dear!

The realistic plan has to be survival and to limit them as much as possible in the 1st leg and at least try to get one away goal.

I reckon a draw would be a fantastic result and a one goal defeat not the end of the world...

Not looking forward to this at all!

---------------------Given-----------------

Zabaleta-------Dunne------Onuoha------Bridge

------------de Jong-------Kompany----------

SWP-----------------Ireland-----------Robinho

---------------------Bellamy-----------------

Prediction 2-2........

please!

uwe rosler 28 said:
i8therags said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

It's Weiss... Pronounced "Vice"... Germanic word for White... not that difficult to work out FFS!

its hard to be positive after such a inept display at the weekend,but i would expect some kind of reaction from the players and manager for this one!This is our last chance to put a smile on a few faces this season.i would go with this line-up

GIVEN
RICHARDS DUNNE NEDUM BRIDGE

SWP IRELAND KOMPANY ZABELETA(doesnt mean he on the left)

BELLAMY STURIDGE(IF FIT IF NOT CHED)

1-1 with a nice away goal

---------------------Given-----------------

Richards(Logan if not fit)Dunne--Onuoha------Bridge

------------Zabaleta-------Kompany----------

SWP-----------------Ireland-----------Robinho

---------------------Bellamy-----------------

0-1 loss

------------------------Given--------------------------

Zab-------------Ned---------------Dunne---------Bridge

------Ireland-------------Kompany---------Elano--------

----SWP-------------------------------------Robinho----

-------------------Big Phil-------------------------------

If Robinho isn't in the game in the first half swap him for bellamy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.