Official Copenhagen v City thread

HongKongBluey said:
Its 3:54 am here in Hong Kong, UEFA Cup games and Weekday premier matches are hard on you if you live on this side of the world. But its a bit easier to stomach when City is playing well and 1 goal up away from home!

I got a flight to Bali at 8 am for 6 days WOOHOO!! Surfs up brah!

I used to work in hk, can you still get a bass in the bull at the bottom of hutchinson house hk side

1.618034 said:
GoForGlory said:
Goater666 said:
Very good first half. Why the cant we play like that away from home in the premier league.

Hardly any ball wasting.

See now that's the problem I think we're all having with the team at the moment, we all know the quality is there! It's not like FCK are a bad side either, they beat the rags just a couple of years ago at this ground.

Yeah but that was in November before their winter break so would be more match fit...

Aye, and it was in a group match that didn't really mean much in the end, but still worth a mention. :)

in case some of you hadn't noticed, caps lock:

FC COPENHAGEN IS ON A WINTER BREAK. THEIR LAST COMPETETITIVE GAME WAS ON THE 17:TH OF DECEMBER.

THIS-IS-SHIT.

thank you.

GoForGlory said:
1.618034 said:
GoForGlory said:
Goater666 said:
Very good first half. Why the cant we play like that away from home in the premier league.

Hardly any ball wasting.

See now that's the problem I think we're all having with the team at the moment, we all know the quality is there! It's not like FCK are a bad side either, they beat the rags just a couple of years ago at this ground.

Yeah but that was in November before their winter break so would be more match fit...

Aye, and it was in a group match that didn't really mean much in the end, but still worth a mention. :)

Fair enough...

Just had my mate in stiches when we scored. I shot off across the living room when Onuoha did a pass back shouting "SQUARE IT YOU STUPID BASTARD" next minute i realised we scored and shouted "Great goal Onuoha" I think Bellamy thought the same thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.