Official Copenhagen v City thread

1.618034 said:
GoForGlory said:
1.618034 said:
nick.nikky said:
in case some of you hadn't noticed, caps lock:

FC COPENHAGEN IS ON A WINTER BREAK. THEIR LAST COMPETETITIVE GAME WAS ON THE 17:TH OF DECEMBER.

THIS-IS-SHIT.

thank you.

Mr fuckin picky!

Didn't seem to bother Ã…lborg when they trashed a La Liga side, that are certainly not on any winter break, 3-0 yesterday.

Whatever!

Stop hitting me with those negative waves man!

Haha, what? That wasn't directed at you mate!

Bluemoon115 said:
nick.nikky said:

FC COPENHAGEN IS ON A WINTER BREAK. THEIR LAST COMPETETITIVE GAME WAS ON THE 17:TH OF DECEMBER.

THIS-IS-SHIT.

thank you.

So exactly what did you want?

vent my frustration and get laid.

the usual internetz stuff.

1.618034 said:
GoForGlory said:
1.618034 said:
nick.nikky said:

THIS-IS-SHIT.

thank you.

Mr fuckin picky!

Didn't seem to bother Ã…lborg when they trashed a La Liga side, that are certainly not on any winter break, 3-0 yesterday.

Whatever!

Psssst. That comment was for your argument, not against it.

nick.nikky said:
Bluemoon115 said:
nick.nikky said:

THIS-IS-SHIT.

thank you.

So exactly what did you want?

vent my frustration and get laid.

the usual internetz stuff.

You must be really miserable normally if you're frustrated when City are WINNING! =)

We are playing very well, but you have to ask how good the opposition are and whether they have done any homework at all.

GoForGlory said:
1.618034 said:
GoForGlory said:
1.618034 said:
Mr fuckin picky!

Whatever!

Haha, what? That wasn't directed at you mate!

Sorry dude! Bit wound up as been shitting it all day so so far I'm over the fuckin moon!

;-)

mackenzie said:
We are playing very well, but you have to ask how good the opposition are and whether they have done any homework at all.

no you don't ... if we win this game.. it's a valuable win either way.. and it buys us a bit of time to actually become a good team before facing better european competition..
i hope they suck shit in the second 1/2... maybe they can all start cramping up on about 50 minutes.. that's fine by me..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.