OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

and not to forget we could "hijack" the arshavin deal, but i doubt it.

altho id love to see wengers face if we did.

i am off to eastlands today to get my liverpool tickets, will have a nosey whilst i'm there.
btw if anyone needs tickets for the game i have 2 spare cards i'm not using.

lostmyhouseski said:
well boys we know anything can happen at city

i just hope its not keane! if tevez is the ugly arge- whats lescott?

The ugly english?

or simply.. E T

i got a feeling we wont get rsc cause fat head wont be able to get a replacement,do think we might get lescott tough as part of the deal which takes jo to everton

If we get RSC and Lescott today i'd say its been a good transfer window. however, realistically, I feel we may just bring in RSC.

cannt see any suprises.......

RSC is only the real possibility........not that enthralled about him to be honest

Lescott.....possibility and required

Cannt see any major signing/suprise signing though.

A solid transfer window that has however disappointingly failed to produce (yet again) the type of centre forward that will help propell us up the league.........anyone see toress first goal yesterday very late in teh game to break the deadlock....can you imagine any of our strikers now (or ahy we are strongly linked to) scoring that goal....i cannt......a torres can produce something out of nothing.......none of the ones we have can and it is that sort of player that can change games like the one we had against stoke.......RSC, Bellamy arent those type of players...neither is caceido, vass, benjani or evans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.