Official: Etihad Stadium included in formal bid for Euro 2028

I would have thought so. Plus we'd have the revenue from all the food & beverage, and probably a slice of merchandising income. Profile is another positive point.

Do we know that as a fact? I presume uefa will take all that money!? Think what the poster posted above we get a lease fee then they take over!

Maybe, but I can't see them taking over F&B, it's not like you can buy a UEFA branded burger.
City will receive a fee from UEFA for using the stadium which will include a % for hospitality, retail and food outlets and overheads ! UEFA will in real terms hire the stadium for the period the stadium is used for matches ! Remember this will be in the summer so it's extra revenue only clubs using their stadiums will receive ! Not sure how they work out what a club will receive but it will depend on the size of the stadium and what facilities are available like hotels, corporate areas and retail outlets ! City will be well covered in that area with a ground capacity of nearly 62k and along with Spurs probably one of the best stadium facilities in world football !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.