Official: Etihad Stadium included in formal bid for Euro 2028

It was anything but iconic from what I saw at last season’s rugby league grand final. I’ve seen better sheds!

I'm not going to Old Toilet on Saturday as bored of developing DVT after visiting the hovel. As the RL have a base at the Etihad Campus, hopefully we can take the Grand Final after the North Stand upgrade. Leave the rags with fuck all

I'm not going to Old Toilet on Saturday as bored of developing DVT after visiting the hovel. As the RL have a base at the Etihad Campus, hopefully we can take the Grand Final after the North Stand upgrade. Leave the rags with fuck all
They can still use their pitch for the 2028 Gardeners Allotments Final.

I wonder if the swamp and Klanfield are excluded as they’ve both seen better days… the phrase you can’t polish a turd is apt…and maybe cos they don’t have state of the art big screens?

The emirates isn’t included cos with Wembley and spurs you have two much better stadiums in the same city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.