Official Euro 2012 Final thread: Mario Vs Merlin

samharris

Who you going to cheer for in the final...

Either way both of them have got to the final and one will win it :)

So tweet that Rooney.

Love Dave ,but Mario for me...

Re: Mad Mario or Spanish Dave ??

Had this discussion with Pigeonho yesterday. For me there is a real dearth of characters in the game. I always preferred players like Bowles, Currie and Hudson to the likes of Shearer, Lineker etc

Not because they were better, obviously not, but they brought something else to the drama of football. Unpredictability. The same thing as Alex Higgins, John Mcenroe , Ballesteros brought to their own sports.

Balo has that factor. Last night we also saw what a player he can be.

So for me Italy and Mario to win golden boot.

I'll be cheering both, but Dave has won it before and Mario has been the far better player this tournament, so I'd rather he won overall. The impact for City on Mario winning it would (could) be greater than Dave winning it.

Wouldn't surprise me if Dave was left out for Pedro tbh. I hope not though.

As for who to support, I'm neutral! I want a 5-5 goal fest (fat chance). Would be great if Mario could win the golden boot though.

untitled-161jma.gif

Mario, mainly because Spain have irritated the shit out of me this tournament.

I don't think David will play, he was poor the other night. I think he'll go with Fabregas.

Even if David does play, he's won that trophy before. I'd like Mario to get his hands on it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.