Official Euro 2012 Final thread: Mario Vs Merlin

Re: Mad Mario or Spanish Dave ??

If Balotelli plays like he did last night and with no silliness, i'll be happy for the kid if Italy win it. If Spanish Dave puts on some master class of wizardry and Spain win, i'll be happy for him too. Either way City will have reps on each side on Sunday night. It's all good.
For the record though, Balotelli made me sit up and take notice like never before last night. He was outstanding. Keep it young sir, keep it up and cut the daftness out and you will go far.

adrianr said:
I'll be cheering both, but Dave has won it before and Mario has been the far better player this tournament, so I'd rather he won overall. The impact for City on Mario winning it would (could) be greater than Dave winning it.

This! It would be far more beneficial to Mario and to us if Italy won

Lucky13 said:
Mario , hope he scores the winner , the publicity would be on par with us winning the Title.

If Italy win,wouldnt it be cool if Balo did press conferences wearing the new City top..
Mind you,same goes for Dave.

Mario!

Hope he scores another thunderbolt

Mario all the way.

Really hope he starts next season in the team for us and tears it up. If Italy win the Euro's with Mario top scorer for the tournament then hopefully he can carry that momentum into next season and get us off to a much needed flyer.

Spain to win it with David getting the winner, Mario to score for Italy getting the golden boot.

Rammyblues said:
Spain to win it with David getting the winner, Mario to score for Italy getting the golden boot.

If Carlsberg did perfect scenarios !!

squirtyflower said:
Do we really have to refer to him as 'mad Mario', why not leave that to the many dickheads who haven't a clue

He is mad...Hes mad fer it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.