Official Euro 2012 Final thread: Mario Vs Merlin

Re: Mad Mario or Spanish Dave ??

Silva won it already. Think it would be much more significant if Balotelli won it where he would return as a hero for his country

I have to cheer for Spain, since a) I spent many a holiday there growing up and feel part Spanish, and b) FUCKIN DESPISE ITALIANS (sorry to our Italian Blues, that's my opinion)!! Oops.......Mancini.

Regardless of birthplace, Mario is a Ghanaian Manc to me.

Want Spain to win 4-3, with Silva coming up and cleaning up with the winner, and a Mario hat trick.

I'll be pleased for whichever of them gets the winners medal but I'll lean towards Italy anyway because I think they've been the more attractive team to watch at this tournament and if Mario can bag the Golden Boot as well that would be great.

tUBzB.gif

whothefisAlice said:
I have to cheer for Spain, since a) I spent many a holiday there growing up and feel part Spanish, and b) FUCKIN DESPISE ITALIANS (sorry to our Italian Blues, that's my opinion)!! Oops.......Mancini.

Want Spain to win 4-3, with Silva coming up and cleaning up with the winner, and a Mario hat trick.

Spain's a bit of a shithole and not a patch on Italy(Barcelona excluded), but hey ho all to their own..

AlgarveBlu said:
whothefisAlice said:

Spain's a bit of a shithole and not a patch on Italy(Barcelona excluded), but hey ho all to their own..

First I completely disagree with you (have you ever been to Andalusia or the Canary Islands? Yes I understand us Brits have ruined plenty of the places down there, but the fact is the scenery remains stunning. Catalonia as well as you say), and second, what part of my post compared countries, geology, and geography?

Mario for me. Spain have been dull as dishwater. I don't particularly want the Italians to win but theyve played good footy and it could be the kick Mario needs to take him closer to the finished article.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.