Official Euro 2012 Final thread: Mario Vs Merlin

Not a single centre forward would be able to have much of an impact against Spain like this so let's not crucify Mario. He hasn't been that bad when he's had the ball, the supply is just non-existent, Pirlo and Marchisio are offering nothing.

Merlin has a goal and hasn't even been playing exceptionally well (he could have two more by now).

That is the difference between Spain and Italy.

My neighborhood is going crazy! I won't be on the forum at the final whistle.

Pam said:
Italy couldn't live with them. It's over unless Spain tire.

Even if Spain tire their bench is ridiculous. Silva's tired? Oh, bring on Mata or Navas. Xavi? Carzola is there. It's crazy.

Italy stupidly tried to go toe to toe with them. They´ve had a days less rest so they needed to be a bit more conservative. Now I have to put up with crowing from these loud mouthed coonts another 2 years!!

Disappointing from Italy. But Spain were untouchable that first half.

Hansen is masturbating.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Italy stupidly tried to go toe to toe with them. They´ve had a days less rest so they needed to be a bit more conservative. Now I have to put up with crowing from these loud mouthed coonts another 2 years!!

spain are simply the best team , and in football sometimes happen the best win

Mancio said:
mike channon´s windmill said:

spain are simply the best team , and in football sometimes happen the best win

Like City.

Pam said:
Disappointing from Italy. But Spain were untouchable that first half.

Hansen is masturbating.

OMFG, that's put an image in my head that has no right being there. Thanks for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.