Official Euro 2012 Final thread: Mario Vs Merlin

What was that stat about Spain not loosing any of the last x amount of matches they've gone ahead in first? I'm sure it was a truly silly number.

adrianr said:
What was that stat about Spain not loosing any of the last x amount of matches they've gone ahead in first? I'm sure it was a truly silly number.

Win tonight and i think its 51 wins from 57 for Del Bosque.

Brilliant.

Italy intent on setting a record for blown great chances this tournament :D

blueinsa said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
spain are simply the best team , and in football sometimes happen the best win

Like City.

And our David plays for both. With his 2 goals and 3 assists, little david had been involved in half of the best team in the world`s goals.[/quote]

City players have had a fantastic tournament full stop. :-)[/quote]

Except for our Jimmy.

And could you imagine if David had actually played a full 90 minutes.

Spain are getting all the decisions. Apart from the hand ball, which he couldn't have given because he wasn't even looking.

Pam said:
Spain are getting all the decisions. Apart from the hand ball, which he couldn't have given because he wasn't even looking.

If the ball bouncing off Richards foot and onto his arm is given as a handball then that Italy one was deffo one.

How the fuck is Di Natale STILL OFFSIDE?! He had the whole back line to look at!!!

This might sound wrong but how about getting Arteta in the England set up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.