Official Euro 2012 Final thread: Mario Vs Merlin

mario's crying , great experience for him , good to learn in sport you can lose.

blueinsa said:
mcfc1982 said:
what did hanson say? watching itv

Balo is petulant and spent 90 mins kicking and elbowing people according to the turkey necked fuckwit!

If that's true, they really need to examine whether Hansen is objective enough to keep his job.

The American on ESPN praised Balotelli for working hard even when down to 10 men. Blue specs off, he tried hard and did well under the circumstances. Hansen should be ashamed.

jimharri said:
Zealot87 said:
Spain controlled the game from the beginning to the end.
But I'll always be grateful to the Azzurri in this Euro.
That was the worst Italian team in the last 20 years,thie european championship came in the worst moment of Italian's football history... but players and prandelli always put the heart in the field.
For shure that burns,also because I was born in 1987 and I've witnessed 4 Italian's final and only one victory (lost wc 1994-lost euro 2000-lost 2012-win 2006)... so I'm kind of disappointed.
But, again, I just want to say thank you to this wonderful group... see you in 2014 !
I know you won't think so at the moment, but count yourself lucky. 4 bloody finals in 18 years!

Sir, your post cheers me up :D... at the end of the day you're probably right.
In this Euro we were so close to win the competition as a black horse, and that's why I am pretty obset right now... also because the spanishard are winning way too much.
Someone need to stop them ! And before kick off i thought that we could do the job.
To be honest, they kind of destroys us in the pitch, so nothing to say about it.
They were a better team, but I loved the way of playing of My team, and I just want to thank them again.

AwvpGIVCIAADLQg.jpg:large

Blue Haze said:
blueinsa said:
mcfc1982 said:
what did hanson say? watching itv

Balo is petulant and spent 90 mins kicking and elbowing people according to the turkey necked fuckwit!

If that's true, they really need to examine whether Hansen is objective enough to keep his job.

The American on ESPN praised Balotelli for working hard even when down to 10 men. Blue specs off, he tried hard and did well under the circumstances. Hansen should be ashamed.

Couldn't agree more mate.

ultimateharold said:
These players have had an unbelievable amount of sex.
that quote from Mr Shearer ...............and after the 9pm watershed. Ban him and Hansen for 4 matches!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.